Skip to main content

Blog: An interview with the poet

I just couldn't resist the Interview with a Vampire parallel in the title, although I am sure it's too subtle for anyone but myself to actually catch. If you haven't seen it, of course I'm right about now going to endorse it. (Go watch it). 

I was recently interviewed for National Poetry Month (that's this month, btw). I kind of blabbered a bit.


I would like to thank Gyroscope Review for the opportunity and the platform!

I particularly like this nugget that fell out of my mouth, " Poets aren’t bedrock, they’re rain." Not the least of which because I used the correct "they are", but it sounds so certain, confident, and entirely subjective. 

Do you agree with this metaphor? Do you have one of your own? Feel free to share in the comments. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog